Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dun Dun Dehradun

Its amazing how Dehradun is so unpredictable just like me! I was complaining how it is so darn hot here and suddenly there was a hail storm! Yes a hailstorm ion the month of May! I know this is a bad sign for the environment and the litchi and mango harvests but it was beautiful...

My sincere apologies to all the environmentalists and the farmers it really was! The morning was so hot and the evening pleasantly cold...

No wonder I feel at home in Dun - her unpredictability makes it extremely exciting and so much like me.

Yes, Dun is a woman, something with such immense beauty and such crazy mood swings can not, not be a woman.

That's it for today, that's all i wanted to say -

  1. There was a hailstorm
  2. Dun is unpredictable and beautiful.
  3. Dun is a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment