Friday, November 25, 2011

You & Me

Over the years I blamed you.

I questioned you.

There were times when your tests agitated me.

I fought.

I shouted, "Why me?"

I tried to understand you, your ways.

But I was incapable.

Then came a day I screamed "Leave me alone"

A day when I turned you away, shunned you.

But you never left my side.

You just smiled.

You knew Ill come around.

You had faith in me.

Shamefaced, I came back.

You just smiled.

You in all your glory embraced me.

Into your extended open hand I put mine. You are my guide.

I understand.

In you I trust.

2 comments:

  1. "for He has said, 'Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you.'" Hebrews 13:5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neha,I m very happy that there is a way to contact you,I am your a very big fan since the days of NDTV Metronation,I can't tell you that how much I admire you,Thank god I found you,Neha don't count me in your other fans,I can't tell you that how much I like you,I swear.I wish we could meet someday..<3 Please do reply back...hiteshlamba@aol.com/lambahitesh@rocketmail.com

    My fb page is https://www.facebook.com/IamCOOBittch

    ReplyDelete