Friday, November 25, 2011

Contradictions

I travel alone. I talk to strangers.

I have numerous friends. I am not afraid of being by myself.

I know what I want. I go after what I desire.

I am uninhibited.

I love my family. I am my mother’s daughter.

I won’t let a guest go hungry.

I love with all my heart. I am committed.

I never compromise. I rebound quickly.

I work hard. I party loud.

I have my own money. I buy my own diamonds.

I live for myself. I walk with everyone.

I care.

I am independent.

1 comment:

  1. You are made unique - an entire mystery behind that petite frame that can only be unraveled one layer at a time. Stern, yet kind; sometimes a lady, sometimes a tree-climbing tom boy; now childish, now wiser way beyond your years - you are a mixed bag of things predictable and unpredictable. Life with you can never be a monotony. Thanks for being my friend and for keeping me guessing.

    ReplyDelete