Monday, January 10, 2011

and it begins...

They say life is about the moments...

Moments that are so large that one can’t see anything beyond them

Moments so small that they may well be forgotten...

Life is all about the moments...


2010: 365 days of moments

365 days made of moments when decisions were made and broken

365 days made of moments when darkness engulfed everything around me

365 days made of moments when the smile didn't stop...

Moments where I discovered who I really am because I changed

Moments where I refused to let go

Moments when I learnt to move on

Moments where concepts of love were shattered only to be redefined

Moments when who I am was less important than what I can be

Moments when limits defined were erased


2010: The year I lived.

This is the year when my heart bled as I watched many walk away

The year when pain long held was washed away

This is the year I lost love

The year I found love

This is the year when I discovered betrayal

The year when true friendship found its way

This is the year I learnt about limits

The year I discovered the power of faith

This is the year I realized the human spirit can endure all…


2010: The year that was full of peaks and valleys

IF there was love THEN there was heartbreak

There was loss BUT also self discovery

IF there was joy THEN there were endless tears

The dark night came BUT the moon shone with all its brilliance

IF there was sunrise THEN there was sunset

The afternoon was cold BUT the warm winter sun never left my face...


Life is all about the moments...

Moments that made 2010...

Moments that will make 2011...


It ends only to begin...

2011 Happy New Year

1 comment:

  1. ohhh godddd...ohhh shit.....wow....wht a blog it is...awesome.....reminded me all the moments which i had with someone at mussorie and nw.....empty....
    thx for reminding me.....
    m follwing u nw.....
    can u do the same.....
    bye
    awesome it was.................

    ReplyDelete