Thursday, July 9, 2009

Feeling Lost

I am feeling a little lost today.

I dont know what it is that is bothering me but something seems amiss. There seems to be a certain emptyness that is crying out to me to do something. I wish I knew how to tackle that or what the emptyness is about.

On the surface everything in my life seems complete, but something deep down is not right.

Maybe I want to know what is the purpose of my life. Or maybe its something as simple as whether my purpose to shift to dun is being fulfilled or not. I had come to dun with a set agenda, but somewhere that aganda has taken a back seat. I had left my life in delhi for a reason and I was happy to shift. But since the reason seems unfulfilled so am I.

I need to do something to get back to that agenda, that reason for my shifting to dun, I need to be honest and get down to what I came here for.

I need to get cracking, NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment