Thursday, July 9, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Its Kanchan's Birthday!
Kanchan at Turkey - fat fat chubby chubby!!!
Like all siblings there are a lot of memories (good & bad) that we have shared over the years. There is one memory that has stayed and I can still see it clearly.

Kanchan and I went to the same school (Welham Girls' School, Dehradun), she was 4 years my senior in school.
Us at our school's 50th Founders

We used to walk it to school often since we lived in Welham Boys' which is just across the street (better known as the School across the LOC).

The memory is of one of those days.

We were running late and she was walking in front while I was strolling at my own pace behind her. She kept telling me to hurry up, she was really annoyed. She told me if you don't hurry up ill leave you and go to school, you can keep walking in the park.

I could not catch up with her, she was much faster. I was scared that she would leave me and go.

There is a curve just before we hit the Welham Girls' boundary and I lost her there.

I remember thinking "She has left me" and how I would tell mom that my sister deserted me (I was always a drama queen!).

And then I heard her shouting, "Neha will you hurry up ya, cant you see we are late". She was standing at the gate, She had not deserted me.

She never has.
Thanks for always being around you fat bum! Whether as a big bully (don't deny it, you beat me up as a child) or as my confidant (all the broken hearts and bitching sessions) you have always been around.

I love You, You Bum!!!

Us on my birthday party(H'IC'APPY)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KACHU!

2 comments:

  1. Love you for this pinns!!!
    Muah!!
    and youre blog rocks. maybe you should create one for all those poems. maybe we should put it together in a book and publish!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome....so cute...very simply put...but heart felt :) All younger Aqua sisters are the most amazing human beings....you just confirmed it ;)

    ReplyDelete