Friday, October 30, 2009

Rambling

Yes I feel like rambling...
Sometimes life seems like a rock rolling down the mountain...its moving too fast downhill and gathering momentum with every minute. Damn the law of gravity...
While all I’m hoping for the time being is a little break. Just a tiny little break.

Where is it heading, why and for whom?

Somewhere down the line I have forgotten who I am living this life for. I feel like somewhere in this life of mine I have no time for me.
This is everyone’s life but mine...

Rambling that is what I am doing, probably because life’s moving faster than I am. I’m growing every single day and everyday I am challenging myself, my own beliefs and my own decisions.

Every single day, it’s more about me, every single day it’s less about me.
I am no longer me and I do not know who I want to be.

Something has changed but I feel like holding on to what it was. The change is growth and I love growth, it’s eminent, essential yet somewhere down the line I want it back to what it was...
But I no longer know what it was like….

What I once held dear no longer has any value.
What I once thought inconsequential now suddenly holds significance.

I’m losing myself in this search for myself.....

But, Who am I?

Am I what I think or what you think?
Am I what I see in the mirror or what I want to see in the mirror?
Am I my dreams or my reality?
Really, who the hell am I?

Whose life is this? Whose questions are these?
Not mine.
Yes Mine.

Here I stop.
Here I begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment